- Screening Facts
- Before Birth
- Newborn Screening Facts
- Screening Procedures
- What are the screening procedures?
- Why are all babies screened at birth?
- Do parents have to ask for screening?
- When does the screen happen?
- How will parents find out the test results?
- How are screening costs covered?
- Newborn Screening and Home Births
- Newborn Screening for Preterm, Low Birth Weight, or Sick Newborns
- Newborn Screening and Adoption
- Newborn Screening for Military Families
- Responding to Results
- Family Experiences
- Talking About a Diagnosis
- Advocacy and Support Groups
- Find a Specialist
- Prenatal Providers
- March of Dimes Video
- Childbirth Educator Toolkits
- Importance of Talking about Newborn Screening Early
- CDC’s Public Health Grand Rounds on Newborn Screening
- 7 Things Parents Want to Know
- Pediatric Providers
Looking for more specific information?
Find more information about a specific condition or state
Ask an Expert
Have a question that’s not answered on Baby’s First Test? Send it to our experts.