About Us Beyond the Bloodspot Summit
Thank you for your interest in attending the 2017 Beyond the Bloodspot: Education and Engagement Summit! The Summit will be held June 5-6, 2017 in Washington, DC. A draft agenda will be available by March 31st. Please check back for updates. If you have questions, please contact Jackie Seisman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goals of the Summit:
- Identify and evaluate best practices that improve family and healthcare provider understanding of the newborn screening system
- Identify best practices that increase family and healthcare provider involvement in the newborn screening system
- Evaluate family and health care provider involvement in the newborn screening system
Audience for the Summit:
- Newborn screening advocates
- Newborn screening and public health professionals
- Healthcare professionals
- Health educators
- Health communicators
- Interested parties or advocates with direct contact with families
Location of Summit: Kimpton Hotel Palomar (2121 P St NW, Washington, DC 20037)
Register for the summit here. There is no registration fee.